PROBLEMS OF DECISION MAKING UNDER
Dedicated to 70-th anniversary of
Professor Jaroslav Michalek
August 25-30, 2016
Brno, Czech Republic
- Theory of statistical decisions, inference and its applications.
- Computer intensive technics for decision making in different fields.
- Decision making in fuzzy environment.
- Dynamical systems and decision making under uncertainties.
- Risk theory and its applications in military and civilian.
- Decision making and prediction in medicine, economics and business.
June 20, 2016 -
Preregistration,submission of abstracts notification of acceptance,
payment of fee
August 25-30, 2016 - XXVI International Conference PDMU-2015
The registration fee for foreigner is 100 EURO and for students and aspirants is 20 EURO. (Czech participants are supposed to pay adequate amount in CZK).
Accommodation and regular meal (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during the conference may be obtained from the University of Defence from August 24 to August 30, 2016 (Payment by cash on arrival).